Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC 546XX Chip ID

Jump to solution
kellykan
Contributor I

Hi, 

I'm wondering to any of the LPC546XX range of devices have a unique identifier number. For other parts Ive seen where companies record the test X,Y wafer, lot, date and time in otp of non user flash space for trace that can be used as unique identifier. Does any of the LPC parts have such an identifier#?

Kelly

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RaRo
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @kellykan,

Could you please take a look at LPC546xx User manual (UM10912). Chapter 5: LPC546xx ISP and IAP. Section 5.6. In-Application Programming and Chapter 7: LPC546xx System configuration. Section 7.5. Register description?

In Section 7.5. Register description it mentions a DEVICE_ID0 (Part ID) and in Section 5.6. In-Application Programming, it is mentioned the IAP Commands to Read part ID and unique ID number.

Best regards, Raul.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kellykan
Contributor I

Thanks Raul, exactly what I was looking for

0 Kudos
RaRo
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @kellykan,

Could you please take a look at LPC546xx User manual (UM10912). Chapter 5: LPC546xx ISP and IAP. Section 5.6. In-Application Programming and Chapter 7: LPC546xx System configuration. Section 7.5. Register description?

In Section 7.5. Register description it mentions a DEVICE_ID0 (Part ID) and in Section 5.6. In-Application Programming, it is mentioned the IAP Commands to Read part ID and unique ID number.

Best regards, Raul.