cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K70 DDR Validation in PEx?

Jump to solution
pbanta
Contributor IV

Does anyone know when we will see support for the K70 in the DDR validation tool?  I'm assuming that it will be in an update to CW10.6 since the K70 is already supported by CW10.6 as well as the new KDS.

I'm using CW10.6 and I'm trying to setup the DDR controller on an MK70FX512VMJ12 for LPDDR.  I have three different sizes of LPDDR to support (because I have 3 different revisions of a board).  I inherited a MQX 3.8.1 project for one of the boards that has a working DDR configuration that was done without PEx (old school with the K70 reference manual and the Micron datasheet).  I'm working on a MQX 4.1 BSP and I am using PEx.  I'm trying to use the Cpu Component Inspector to configure the DDR module and get the output to match what I know works.  Very tedious.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
PetrKraus
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I am a lead of the DDRv for MCU/MPU project.

Unfortunately, the DDR Validation Tool for K70 doesn't exist now.

Due to restricted resources we will perhaps not be able to provide it before Q4 this year.

However, we understand it is really needed and it will be a priority for us whenever we will find any other possible time slots in our plan.

Regards,

Petr

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PetrKraus
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I am a lead of the DDRv for MCU/MPU project.

Unfortunately, the DDR Validation Tool for K70 doesn't exist now.

Due to restricted resources we will perhaps not be able to provide it before Q4 this year.

However, we understand it is really needed and it will be a priority for us whenever we will find any other possible time slots in our plan.

Regards,

Petr

0 Kudos