Generator: FAILURE: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Common\SetRegBitMask.prg

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generator: FAILURE: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Common\SetRegBitMask.prg

lewismarkwell
Contributor II

Hi,

I am currently using Codewarrior Development Studio MCU v10.6.4 to development code for a custom board featuring a MCF51JF128.  I am currently running perhipherals such as I2S (both RX and TX) as well as USB functionality (similar to the USB_Speaker example project) and have run into timing issues related to CPU interrupts.

Upon attempting to implement DMA using DMAChannel_LDD from the component library which appears to generate  DMA1:DMAController and DMACH1:DMAChannel_LDD components, I have experienced the following errors upon building:

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
Generator: FAILURE: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Common\SetRegBitMask.prg, please contact Freescale support.PCB527mainDMA1Processor Expert Problem
DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
Generator: FAILURE: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Common\SetRegBitMask.prg, please contact Freescale support.PCB527mainDMACH1Processor Expert Problem

Could you please offer any support in how I can overcome these errors and proceed with implementation of DMA.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

The issue has been fixed by Processor Expert development team.
The fixed driver will be available in the upcoming release of CW MCU 10.7 (it will be available in two months).

Marek Neuzil

0 Kudos

marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue. I have reported the issue to the responsible Processor Expert development team.

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

0 Kudos