Cpu_SetFlexNVMPartition() function fails

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cpu_SetFlexNVMPartition() function fails

mikekatz
Contributor I

I am using the Kinetis MK20DX256VLQ10 with CodeWarrior 10.6.4 with all current updates.

Processor Expert is configured for 512 bytes of EEPROM, 50/50 split and all 256K for EEPROM backup (0x2506).

I am able to partition this correctly when downloading with CodeWarrior and PROGACMP using a MultiLink Universal FX.

I tried putting a call to Cpu_SetFlexRAMFunction( FlexRAM_AS_EEPROM ) prior to calling Cpu_SetFlexNVMPartition() to insure that the FlexRAM is set for EEPROM and that function fails also.  Both with the Access Error flag set.

I have single stepped the machine language and it looks like everything is setup appropriately.

I have researched this on the forums and haven't found an answer.  This is not a stack overflow problem.

I have seen this work on single step and i am trying to recreate the successful procedure.

Thank you for your help.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

The issue has been already discussed, see the discussion thread Return ERR_FAILED when calling Cpu_SetFlexNVMPartition() using KDS, PE and K10

You can also find a demo application, see the discussion thread Reset when calling SetFlexNVMPartition() using KDS, PE and K22

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

0 Kudos