Require project file for Application source code (MC33816)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Require project file for Application source code (MC33816)

rakeshreddyravu
Contributor I

Hello sir,

I am working on a project with 2 fuel injectors I am using freescale MC33816 driver IC. I am new to use this chip, I was able to find some application source code (Injection bank management source code) but i have a question, how did you generate this application source code which is in assembly? I would kindly request you to provide project file of the source code such that it would provide me some initiation to my project. if require any clarification I am happy to revert you back.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Rakesh.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

huangyongjun
Contributor I

Hi, How to integrate the microcode file, register configuration, and RAM data file generated by the MC33816 Developer Studio in the AN4849 example into CodeWarrior Development Studio with the MPC5634 controller application codes? How can I use the controller to write configuration commands to the MC33816 driver IC instead of downloading it via SPIGen? I am using it to do the injection and control the pumping control valve. But how can I use the controller directly to control or change the parameters in the 33816 registers? Is SPIgen Indispensable?If anyone helps me to solve this problem, I will be very grateful.
Best regards!

0 Kudos