Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[HB2001] ANSYS model for simulations

Jump to solution
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jim‌,

Could you please take a look at this question regarding simulation models for the HB2001?

I already received the PSPICE model (attached).

In this PSPICE model there are references to basic Cadence components.

What I need it is something that I could import on ANSYS Electronic Desktop. Usually PSPICE model can be imported, but with this one I have some issues.
Is there some alternative way to simulate this component on ANSYS?

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Best regards,

Tomas

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @JimShepard,

The customer has come back asking for the parameters of internal MOSFETs. Please see below and attached. Can we provide those parameters?

I was trying to build at least the H-bridge model from a basic model in ANSYS, but in the datasheet I can't find all the parameters that are needed in order to build a dedicated model.

Attached, there are the needed parameters in ANSYS for the simulation of a MOSFET (Level 1 shall be the simpler model).

Best regards,

Tomas

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
pierrecalmes
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Tomas,

Sorry but we dont have that kind of details.

I m afraid that customer will have to do without a model this time.

Sorry

Pierre

0 Kudos
JimShepard
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Tomas,

The PSPICE model was developed in 2014 to run with Allegro Design Entry CIS 16.5 for the schematic portion and the simulation is meant to run on Allegro AMS Simulator 16.5. These applications are part of the Cadence package. There have been no updates to it since its introduction. From what I can find there are no accommodations for this simulation to run on ANSYS electronic desktop.

0 Kudos
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @JimShepard,

The customer has come back asking for the parameters of internal MOSFETs. Please see below and attached. Can we provide those parameters?

I was trying to build at least the H-bridge model from a basic model in ANSYS, but in the datasheet I can't find all the parameters that are needed in order to build a dedicated model.

Attached, there are the needed parameters in ANSYS for the simulation of a MOSFET (Level 1 shall be the simpler model).

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos