cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC8306, QUICC implementation

Jump to solution
blancharddaniel
Contributor II

In which documentation do I find relationship between QUICC clocks (CLK3 to CLK16, cf QEIWRM) and 8306 clocks (cf MPC8306RM or MPC8306EC, eg : FEC3_RX_CLK on M20) ?

I only found this kind of information for MPC8309 in its reference manual (SICR_x registers description).

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day, my name Sergey

The MPC8306RM has to provide that, but it does not. I recommend you creating service request to Freescale support about this documentation issue
http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/homepage.jsp?code=SUPPORTHOME

Here is the answer for MPC8306 we received from Freescale helpline sometime ago

FEC1_TX_CLK (CLK10)FEC1_RX_CLK (CLK9)
FEC2_TX_CLK (CLK8)FEC2_RX_CLK (CLK7)
  FEC3_RX_CLK (CLK11)FEC3_TX_CLK (CLK12)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day, my name Sergey

The MPC8306RM has to provide that, but it does not. I recommend you creating service request to Freescale support about this documentation issue
http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/homepage.jsp?code=SUPPORTHOME

Here is the answer for MPC8306 we received from Freescale helpline sometime ago

FEC1_TX_CLK (CLK10)FEC1_RX_CLK (CLK9)
FEC2_TX_CLK (CLK8)FEC2_RX_CLK (CLK7)
  FEC3_RX_CLK (CLK11)FEC3_TX_CLK (CLK12)

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
blancharddaniel
Contributor II

Thanks a lot, Sergey.

This is what I supposed, and saw analyzing existing code ... But I wanted to have confirmation.

Best regards.

0 Kudos