Question 1, what is the difference between the following four?
1. Cache: QorIQ SDK V1.9 PPCE500V2 CACHE
2. Image: QorIQ SDK V1.9 PPCE500V2 IMAGE
3. Source: QorIQ SDK V1.9 SOURCE
4. Virtual Host Enviroment: QorIQ DPAA SDK v1.9 PPCE500V2 with Virtual Host Enviroment
Question 2, I just want to use it to compile the uboot of the P2020 processor. It is as convenient as possible to build a development and compilation platform. Which one do you recommend?
1. Cache: QorIQ SDK V1.9 PPCE500V2 CACHE: includes the build Cache for e500v2 platforms to accelerate the building to avoid building anything from the scratch.
2. Image: QorIQ SDK V1.9 PPCE500V2 IMAGE：includes the pre-built image for e500v2 platform.
3. Source: QorIQ SDK V1.9 SOURCE: including recipes, source tar balls.
4. Virtual Host Enviroment: QorIQ DPAA SDK v1.9 PPCE500V2 with Virtual Host Enviroment: is a virtual Linux environment including QorIQ SDK V1.9.
hello Yiping Wang,
Thank you very much for your reply, maybe you said it very clearly, but unfortunately, I still can't understand the difference between them?
My worry is how to choose, in order to facilitate my own development environment.