cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question, PF1510

SLICE
Contributor IV

Dear team,

My customer is using PF1510 for their board with i.MX6ULL.

Please find the attached file for their register settings of PF1510.

Please let me know whether if there is a concern on the settings.

Best Regards,

Miyamoto

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Sadatan123
Contributor I

We are using MCIMX6Y2CVM05AB in one of our new product design for which we have the design with supporting PMIC MC32PF3001A7EP. Now as we are looking for procuring these PMIC , we are not able to get them from any where. As this processor section design is kind of a reuse of design , the software is also ready for reuse. Now I want to know is there any other part which can be used as a Form fit Function replacement for MC32PF3001A7EP. I found that there are two more options MC33PF3001A7ES and MC34PF3001A7EP which can be used with IMX6UL and DDR3L. Please suggest whether we can use either of this without changing anything in hardware or software. and if at all there is any change required what is the change we need to do?

0 Kudos

SLICE
Contributor IV

Hello reyes

The customer intends to do register set-up while the PMIC is in operation, (e.g. every 10mSeconds). is it OK?

Best Regards,

Miyamoto

0 Kudos

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Miyamoto,

Yes, in one of the "System On" states, the processor can change the values of the registers via I2C after the PMIC starts up (RESETBMCU is released).

Regards,

Jose

0 Kudos

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Miyamoto,

On register 0x0, bits 7:3 you have 0x001111 (6-bit), but should be 0x01111 (5-bit)

On Register 0x6, bit 6 is ’1’ because LOW_SYS_WARN threshold crossed interrupt is set on register 0x28 bit 3, this is not an issue, just a warning that  an interrupt was occurred.

The rest of the register setting seems correct.

Regards,

Jose

0 Kudos