cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMPF0100 PMIC - SW4 VTT design reference

Jump to solution
henrikalexander
Contributor I

Is there any design reference for MMPF0100 were SW4 is used as VTT and SW3 is hooked up to power DRAM. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

You need to connect SW4IN to SW3Lx (SW3FB) and connect SW4Lx (SW4FB) to VTT.

Have a great day,
Jose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no reference design for MMPF0100 were SW4 is used as VTT and SW3 is hooked up to power DRAM, however, this is very easy to design since SW4 regulator can be used in a VTT tracking mode for DDR memory termination, in this mode, SW4 output voltage automatically tracks half of SW3A output voltage (which would be used to provide VCC for the DDR). VTT mode can be configured by use of VTT bit in the OTP_SW4_CONFIG register.

Have a great day,
Jose

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
henrikalexander
Contributor I

Hi,

Yes so much I understand, what i need to know is:

1. Do a need to connect SW4IN to DDR voltage. (My Guess is NO)

2. Shall i connect SW4FB to VTT. (My guess is YES)

0 Kudos
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

You need to connect SW4IN to SW3Lx (SW3FB) and connect SW4Lx (SW4FB) to VTT.

Have a great day,
Jose

0 Kudos
henrikalexander
Contributor I

Thx for the support.

0 Kudos