Contributor III

Dear NXP,

Can you please share a copy of "MC33772C- Internal ESD structure"

0 Kudos
7 Replies

harish_crowdnidhi
Contributor III

Dear Tomas,

We are in the process of Designing and developing of BMS+Battery pack for an EV. Please note we have signed Mutual NDA with NXP.

Our BMS is high voltage in the range of 270+ volts.

We are using MC33771C and MC33772C in our BMS. 

While looking in-depth at Hot-plug performance and protection for BMS we were able to find the internal ESD structure for MC33771C in the application note( AN12576) and further details in MC33771C's latest datasheet ( Rev 6.0  10  May 2021) on how to build a robust hot plug protection.

But we did not find detailed information regarding MC33772C. Hence if we can get the Internal ESD structure of MC33772C we will design hot plug for additional safety in our schematic for MC33772C.

Regards,

Harish

Regards,

Harish

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Harish,

Thank you for sharing more information on your application and requirements. I have found a document containing the ESD structure of MC33772, but I am not allowed to share it here on the public community. Please create a standard support ticket in order to get it. 

BR, Tomas

0 Kudos

harish_crowdnidhi
Contributor III
Case Number : 00545018
0 Kudos

harish_crowdnidhi
Contributor III

Any update on when I will get the document please.

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Harish,

I sent you the internal ESD structure of MC33772 a week ago on Friday, June 16th (see the attachment). Please check your email or Spam folder.

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos

harish_crowdnidhi
Contributor III

Sorry, u are right. We missed your email.

Regards,

Harish

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Harish,

Could you please let us know the reason you need to know the internal ESD structure?

ESD Gun validation has been performed on every pin of the device and is showing robustness using the schematics as described in the datasheet.

BR, Tomas

0 Kudos