FS26

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dingyazhou1
Contributor I

Hi, I have two questions for you,

FS26: FS_OVUV_REG_STATUS, FS_DIAG_SAFETY1, FS_DIAG_SAFETY2 Whether the fault is automatically cleared during fault recovery or whether it needs program erasure

2. Do we change the INIT_FS register configuration by calling the Init initialization function repeatedly (with different parameters)?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
guoweisun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

1:FS26: FS_OVUV_REG_STATUS, FS_DIAG_SAFETY1, FS_DIAG_SAFETY2 Whether the fault is automatically cleared during fault recovery or whether it needs program erasure

[gw]After recovery from fault condition, the flag should be read to clear.

2. Do we change the INIT_FS register configuration by calling the Init initialization function repeatedly (with different parameters)?

[gw]When in the initialization phase ,you need configure all the related registers together.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
guoweisun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

1:FS26: FS_OVUV_REG_STATUS, FS_DIAG_SAFETY1, FS_DIAG_SAFETY2 Whether the fault is automatically cleared during fault recovery or whether it needs program erasure

[gw]After recovery from fault condition, the flag should be read to clear.

[gw]When in the initialization phase ,you need configure all the related registers together.

0 Kudos
dingyazhou1
Contributor I

But I can't get rid of the false signs by consistently feeding the dog well. This chip of mine is the b-type phase. Now you want to confirm that the register fault flag will be cleared during fault recovery.

0 Kudos