cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RIONET driver in P2020rdb linux

kotasai
Contributor I

Hello,

I am trying to configure SRIO in RIO over net device. I have enable SRIO in u-boot. I have enable all the necessary drivers for linux according to user manual. Edited  dts file according to RIO user manual. But at the time of linux boot up fsl-of-rio driver loading is not seen.

Could any one help how to know whether the fsl-of-rio driver is loaded or not. How to i special which ethernet interface has to take this RIO over ethernet.

Here the 2 SRIO ports are connected to SRIO based switch.

Thank you,

Kota Sai Krishna.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

kotasai
Contributor I

How do i know which ethernet interface has to take this RIO over ethernet.

0 Kudos

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello kota sai,

Linux Kernel SRIO RIONET driver is designed to treat SRIO interfaces as Ethernet interfaces.

Please note P2020RDB doesn't support SRIO at all, in order to use SRIO, you need to use P2020DS.

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ashishkhetan
Contributor II

Hi Yiping Wang,

Similar kind of condition is happening with MPC8640D based board also. Its not detecting the Physical Link of Srio. can you please suggest any pointers or points to look into it.

Thanks In Advance

Ashish

0 Kudos