does PTN3460 include VESA's Adaptive Sync

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does PTN3460 include VESA's Adaptive Sync

aaronearl
Contributor I

I'm currently trying to find a chip for a project to convert eDP with adaptive sync into LVDS. now this chip (PTN3460) will do the converting but im not sure if it has VESA's Adaptive sync. i have been through the datasheet and it states that it is eDP1.1 & 1.2 compliant, but VESA's Adaptive sync wasn't introduced until eDP 1.2a. if anyone has any more information i would appreciate it, or if anyone could suggest an alternative chip i would be even happier.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

PTN3460 is only compliant with eDP v1.1 and v1.2.

However, PTN3460I part number (an “I” is included at the end) is compliant with VESA DisplayPort v1.1a/1.2a specifications as stated in section 2.2 of the datasheet: http://www.nxp.com/docs/en/data-sheet/PTN3460I.pdf

Have a great day,
Jose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos