The Queries Regarding the Functionality and Pin Connections of the MC33PT2000AF Chip

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

The Queries Regarding the Functionality and Pin Connections of the MC33PT2000AF Chip

822 次查看
Doublemint
Contributor II

Dear NXP engineer,

I have several inquiries regarding the operation of a specific component in my project:

1. I'm currently driving an electromagnetic valve using high voltage(60V) supplied by the independent chip TLE8386-2EL. However, upon reviewing the PT2000 datasheet, I discovered corresponding pins for Vboost (Vboost, D_LS7, G_LS7, VSENSE_P5, VSENSE_N5). In my power supply topology, do I need to connect these pins? If connection is necessary, could you kindly provide guidance on the required procedures?

2. This chip features a CLK pin. Are there specific requirements for the clock source? For instance, if I aim to utilize a 1MHz frequency, can I use the corresponding MCU pin to provide this clock signal? Or is it essential to use a 1MHz crystal oscillator to form a Pierce oscillator circuit?

3. Concerning the functionality of OA_1 and OA_2 pins, despite repeated readings of the datasheet, I haven't fully comprehended their purpose. My understanding is that these two current detection pins continuously monitor circuit current, perform AD conversion, and transmit data to the MCU's ADC module. Hence, during testing, retrieving data from these pins should provide detailed waveform information of the electromagnetic valve without the necessity of an oscilloscope's current probe. Is my interpretation accurate?

4. As my system operates as a single-pump engine without a common rail system, can I set the 'pump' pins to a 'not connected' status?

5. Referring to a previous inquiry, for a 24V system, the datasheet advises setting the VCCP pin register to '1', i.e., vccp_ext_en='1'. However, it mentions a side effect: "But for 24 V system operation, the internal VCCP linear regulator dissipates too much power." Can I still use the internal 7V supply despite this statement?

6.Does the reset pin need to maintain a high logic level throughout operation and be given a low logic level when a reset is required, thus requiring this pin to be connected, correct?

Attached is the data sheet of the TLE8386-2EL chip.

Your guidance and insights on these matters would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,

Doublemint

标记 (1)
0 回复数