cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDA18250 Documentation

martin_gisbert
Contributor I

Hi,

I have a customer inquiry for the TDA18250(B)HN/TDA18260HN. Unfortunately, the documentation for this part on nxp.com is very poor and I did not find anything but a "Short Datasheet" (8 pages, see attached) on https://www.nxp.com/products/media-and-audio/silicon-tuners/cable-and-terrestrial-silicon-tuners/cab...

--> Where can I find more detailed documentation and references, e.g. to dev.boards, for this "Cable Silicon Tuner"?

Thanks,

Martin, FAE at EBV

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Martin,

It is very unfortunate for me to let you know that the NXP tuner devices alike the TDA18250 are made only for a small part of the industry, therefore information, documentation and support is limited and unfortunately I was not able to get the requested documentation for you through the applications engineers and marketing team, they mentioned that this request need to comes directly from a NXP Sales representative or a DBM, so, you should contact your NXP Sales or your DBM directly to get access to the requested information depending on the opportunity.

I apologize for the problems this may cause.

Have a great day,
Jose

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos