cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN908x Capacitive Touch Example?

eric_sun
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm trying to develop a capacitive touch application with the QN9080SIP-DK board, and I'm referring to document  AN12190: QN908x Capacitive Sensing Design Guide. Link Here.

It mentions in section 7 that it's compatible with the NXP Touch Sense library. Where can I get this library? Is the expectation that I download this library from another platform (FRDMKE15Z has it) and then adapt it to the the QN908x? How should I go about doing that, because I start to throw a lot of errors when I try to move hte fsl_tsi_v5 files into the drivers of my QN908x?

Alternatively, is there a dedicated Capacitive Sense project for the QN908x? I didn't see any specific examples for something like this, rather just a design guide that focuses mostly on hardware and theory.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

eric_sun
Contributor I

BTW, I went and checked to see what I would have to change in the fsl_tsi_v5 files from the FRDMKE15Z's SDK in order to make it compatible with the QN908x platform and it looks like I'd have to change almost every line. This is because the CS Peripheral Access Layer in the QN908x platform is pretty different than the FRDMKE15Z's TSI Peripheral Access Layer. I'd expect there to something like a fsl_cs file that comes with the QN908x SDK but I haven't seen any references to that.

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I provided the according information to your NXP contact, could you please ask your contact for the information on the topic?

Regards,

Estephania

0 Kudos

eric_sun
Contributor I

Hello,

Would my contact's name start with C? I'm not exactly sure which person you're referring to.

Best,

Eric

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Yes, if any question please send me a direct message here so we can check this in an internal case.

Regards,
Estephania

0 Kudos