cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PTN3300

narraravibabu
Contributor I

Dear NXP team,

We are in search of a device which can convert video over PCIe to DVI. In this process we came accross PTN3300 device which states Signal translation from PCIe and DisplayPort to DVI and HDMI ,we are not sure whether it can be deteced as PCIe endpoin at the time of enumeration.

Please let us know whether  the device can be used for our purpose or suggest a new part for the same.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

lisettelozano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Narra Ravi Babu,

The PTN3360 is a level shifter IC has self-biasing differential inputs compliant to the electrical specifications of DisplayPort Standard v1.1and/or PCI Express Standard v1.1 and outputs compliant with the electrical specifications of DVI v1.0 and HDMI v1.3a. You may find helpful the figure 1 in the datasheet. I believe that can be useful for your application.

I hope this information can be helpful.

Have a great day,

Paulina

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos