cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PTN3222 Host and Peripheral controllers

venkatgy
Contributor I

Hi,

This is Venkat from Molex Design Centre, Bengaluru, India.

I would like further information on the test setup used to validate the PTN3222 as a host repeater and peripheral repeater.

In other words, I would like to know what is the eUSB host controller and peripheral controller used in the validation setup.

Thanks,

Venkat

0 Kudos
5 Replies

gireesha
Contributor I

Hi 

As per start guide we are started to validate PTN3222 repeater but we are facing some issue

1 . Driver is not able to download (LPCOpen Software for LPC11XX | NXP Semiconductors)

2. Rosella GUI not able to find in website for LPC11U37H board. (Only saw LPC11U6X GUI in nxp website)

3. Start Guide is we received in hard copy but not visible properly. if it is possible to share softcopy very helpful us.

Regards
Gireesha B

0 Kudos

venkatgy
Contributor I

We acquired the PTN3222-CUK and LPC11U37 I2C controler eval boards for validation and currently we are facing GUI and driver issues. The companion document that we received along with the EVB is not very helpful.

Please provide us with the link for the drivers and the GUI. We are looking at a plug and play scenario for the initial validation. Refer to the snapshot below. The LPC11U37 does not have the download link enabled.

Thanks,

Venkat

0 Kudos

venkatgy
Contributor I

Hi Guoweisun,

Thanks a lot for your response,

If you refer to the datasheet of PTN3222DUK - Figure 8 (below). We want to know what is the eUSB PHY application processor that has been used to test and validate the repeater.

venkatgy_0-1703843210210.png

Thanks,

Venkat

0 Kudos

venkatgy
Contributor I

Hi,

Please let me know if you got the chance to look in to my query.

Thanks,

Venkat

0 Kudos

guoweisun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Do you mean need below picture showed?

guoweisun_0-1703841615417.png

0 Kudos