Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LLDP over NETCONF in LS1028

Jump to solution
sameer_chouksey
Contributor II

Hello Everyone,

I am using LS1028ARDB boards. I need to get LLDP data over NETCONF from the switches. 

For NETCONF, I run Netopeer2 server in the switch and able to connect through a client. But when I request for "get" from the client I don't see the LLDP related details on the response from the switch. 

I have been able to enable LLDP separately on the switch but don't see LLDP information on the get response from the switch.

Can someone please help me understand how can I fetch the LLDP information using NETCONF commands?? Are there specific filters I should use??

Please point me to right docs if there are any. 

Thanks,

Sameer

0 Kudos
1 Solution
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I have reviewed NETCONF code and doc, current version of Real-time-edge don't support getting LLDP data via NETCONF, I have discussed this issue with R&D, they will consider to add the related functions in Real-time-edge sysrepo component.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
sameer_chouksey
Contributor II

Thanks for confirming it @yipingwang.

In this case, what does NXP suggest for the topology discovery?? Are there some reference examples/docs available for SNMP? Please point me to them. 

Regards,

Sameer 

0 Kudos
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Take Real-time-edge-v2.2 as example, you can refer to "4.1.2.4 Web-based configuration" of user guide,
in the sector of "8. Start topoagent server on the boards supported", it also uses lldpd service for the topology discovery.

Thanks

0 Kudos
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I have reviewed NETCONF code and doc, current version of Real-time-edge don't support getting LLDP data via NETCONF, I have discussed this issue with R&D, they will consider to add the related functions in Real-time-edge sysrepo component.

0 Kudos