FS32R274KBK2MMM BootLoader erro

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FS32R274KBK2MMM BootLoader erro

longfeiwang
Contributor III

I tested the BootLoader on FS32R274KSK2MMM and used software reset to update the APP without any problems. When I test the same BootLoader code on FS32R274KBMMM2N58R there will be a high probability of error and update failure. Compare the difference between the two. X has more CSE modules than Y, but I The CSE module is not used in BootLoader.Do I need to make some changes on BootLoader to avoid this update failure problem? 

0 Kudos
5 Replies

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

the second part number doesn't seem to be correct one. Could you send me a photo of the chip?

Thanks,

Lukas

0 Kudos

longfeiwang
Contributor III

Sorry K2  is  error,The silk  is shown in the picture below

FS32R274KBK2MMM.jpg

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Thanks for the details.
So, we have two ordering part numbers:
FS32R274KSK2MMM
FS32R274KBK2MMM

According to marking diagram, mask set (‘K2’) is omitted in the printing on the package due to space constraints, so there’s only:
FS32R274KSMMM
FS32R274KBMMM
… and the mask set is shown below the part number as 2N58R.

These are exactly the same devices with the same silicon mask set. CSE is available in both versions. ‘S’ and ‘B’ is used only due to some historical reasons. I got confirmation there's no difference at all.

It would be necessary to have more details about the failure. Isn’t it somehow related to (other) hardware?

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos

longfeiwang
Contributor III

The schematic is the same, but the PCB layout is different.

The FS32R274KSMMM is powered off when updating the APP, and reading the flash at the next power-on will generate an ECC error and enter the IVOR1 interrupt.FS32R274KBMMM  reading flash can also generate ECC error But cannot enter IVOR1 interrupt.

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

isn't the flash corrupted in another way? This could be the source of troubles. Have you checked the content of flash by a debugger? Does IVPR register contain expected value? Is IVOR1 still there? Isn't it erased? IVOR1 is not maskable in case of ECC double it error, so I would check what really happened at the beginning.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos