cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AR6000 Self-Start & LIN LDF support

Roll92
Contributor II

Hello,

I am a hobbyist enthusiast and am using a product that contains the AR6000 (Atleast it should)

Looking at the Datasheet file it states that it does not use LIN for the Start/Stop capability and even with out LIN it will use the default values.

Now as I see it, as a assembled product OEM's are only using 4 pin to operate the Alternator.
1 pin for 12v power, 1 pin for ground, 1 pin for LIN, and 1 pin for signal.

From reading the datasheet file the pin for signal should be the one that triggers the Alternator to spin to either 3000rpm or 4000rpm.

What type of signal is it? Ground signal? 0-5v signal? PWM? If PWM at what frequency?

If anybody has a LDF file avaible for the LIN that would be much appreciate as it would save me alot of time.

Best Regards

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Roll92
Contributor II

@TomasVaverka Do you know what signal the PH needs to see to initiate Self start? What frequency?

0 Kudos

Roll92
Contributor II

Hello @TomasVaverka 

Do you know what the trigger is for the start stop function is? Is it a analog signal or pwm?

LDF files available?

Best regards

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Andres,

Could you share more details on the product you are using and what pin of the AR6000 you are referring to?

Table 3.JPG

Capture.JPG

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos

Roll92
Contributor II

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

The unit I am working with is from Valeo 443546, after searching some technical documents I was able to identify the 4 pins used by the OEM.

I am attempting to activate the motor function of the Alternator. I can look for more identification numbers if needed or if you can point me in the location where to locate them. It would be beneficial if I could find the right block that is being used.

Reading the AR6000 

See image,

(Atleast pin out according to OEM configuration)

Pin 1 is Ground (Pin 3 on AR6000)
Pin 2 is LIN (Pin 4 on AR6000)
Pin 4 is Signal (Pin 5? on AR6000)
Pin 5 is 12v (Pin 2 on AR6000)
Pin 3 is not used (Pin 1? on AR6000, assuming this is no manually control voltage instead of LIN to override Default voltage?)

Roll92_0-1678290148572.png

I do see that Valeo 439866 has just inhibit crank and crank pin but I believe this is on the TC80310

Roll92_0-1678291392204.png

0 Kudos