cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADS Model BLF88XR Importing Error

DaofanWangQwer341199
Contributor I

Hi,all
There is an error when I import the NXP model BLF188XR which is downloaded at the NXP website into ADS.After importing the Model into ADS, there is only transistor model displayed in the schematic simulation screen, but there is no control tech for the transistor mentioned above, so the simulation is stopped because of the undefined model. I have already imported different versions of RF_POWER_ADS_DK of 2011,2018,2021 into ADS,but the problem also exists,so I want to ask if the NXP model is wrong on the website or other reasons?
Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

This device should has been transferred to Ampleon. Please kindly contact the company for more information.

Hope it help you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

DaofanWangQwer341199
Contributor I

Hi,fangfang

Thanks for your important suggestions,the problem has been solved.

0 Kudos

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello.

You are welcome.

That's great.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos