Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about kmz10A'pin

Jump to solution
daydayup
Contributor I

18edd3a5ccd0d23384a327abe5b1e00d.jpg

Recently, I have been using the KMZ10A magnetoresistor made by your company, but I found that the description of component pins in the data book is very unclear. I would like to know how to determine which pin is No. 1.

Thank you again

0 Kudos
1 Solution
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Correct, the arrow in the picture you uploaded is referring to pin 1.

Connecting pin 1 of the KMZ10A (+VO) to pin 8 of the LM358 (VCC), does not makes sense.

Pin 4 of the KMZ10A (VCC) and pin 8 of the LM358 (VCC), can be connected together, please review the rest of the schematics.

KMZ10A pinout:

Pin 1: +VO

Pin 2: GND

Pin 3: -VO

Pin 4: VCC

Regards,

Jose

View solution in original post

3 Replies
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Pin 1 on the KMZ10A is the one you selected on the image you sent. It is the first pin from left to right looking at the device part marking.

Regards,

Jose

0 Kudos
daydayup
Contributor I

Hello,Hello, thank you very much for answering my question.

Is the arrow in the picture I uploaded referring to pin. 1?

Because I have a sensor amplifier circuit in my hand, but if I follow the instructions in the data manual, pin 1 of kmz10a will be directly connected with pin 8 of lm358 (an operational amplifier), that is, VCC. I think it may be because I made a mistake when reading the data manual.

0 Kudos
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Correct, the arrow in the picture you uploaded is referring to pin 1.

Connecting pin 1 of the KMZ10A (+VO) to pin 8 of the LM358 (VCC), does not makes sense.

Pin 4 of the KMZ10A (VCC) and pin 8 of the LM358 (VCC), can be connected together, please review the rest of the schematics.

KMZ10A pinout:

Pin 1: +VO

Pin 2: GND

Pin 3: -VO

Pin 4: VCC

Regards,

Jose