cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with PN7462-00 firmware 03_04_00_flash.bin

raphael_werner
Contributor I

Hello guys.

I am using the PN7462 on my application. The problem ist that i can´t get the firmware version 03_04_00_flash.bin and 28_00_00_eeprom.bin running on my chip. But when i use an older Version from flash and eeprom (04_09_00.flash.bin) it runs.

Is there a known problem with the chip and the firmware or is something wrong with my application?

Chip:

7462AU-00

SKR221.1      07

ZSD18303

Best regards Raphael

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Raphael,

Are you using the PNEV7462B board? and are you referring to Cockpit 4.8 for the firmware version 03_04_00_flash.bin and 28_00_00_eeprom.bin? Please kindly clarify.

Thanks for your patience!

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

raphael_werner
Contributor I

Hi Kan

I am refering to the Cockpit 4.8 and the firmware Version 03_04_00_flash.bin and 28_00_00_eeprim.bin.

I only use the PNEV7462C board to compare my own application with the chip I mentioned in the question before. 

The Firmware in Cockpit 4.8 runs with the PNEV7462C board very well but when I try using it on my own application with the same Chip (7462AU-00) as in the eval board it does not run. It only works with an older Version of the Firmware.

Best regards Rapahel

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Rapahel,

Yes, this is a known issue. and our R&D team has been made aware of and will hopefully soon come up with a solution. Please use an earlier version for now as a temp solution.

Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos