PTN3460 support EPI ( Embedded Panel Interface ) EDID?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

PTN3460 support EPI ( Embedded Panel Interface ) EDID?

1,683件の閲覧回数
dylan_lin
Contributor III

EPI panel paremeters register since  0x71h~0x7Dh

PTN3460 panel parameters register since 0x80h~0xEC

They were not conflict at register address , so PTN3460 can support EPI ?

0 件の賞賛
返信
6 返答(返信)

1,635件の閲覧回数
dylan_lin
Contributor III

Hi Jozef ,

Thanks your reply ,

I have checked some EPI control display parameters from 0x71H~0x7DH,  the PTN3460 control display parameter 0x80H~0xECH,

both all in the  universal 128Kbyte data and does not  conflict, if i want use to PTN3460 to control EPI panel , can i use EPI display parameter or

use PTN3460 control parameter ?

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,630件の閲覧回数
JozefKozon
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Dylan,

please share a datasheet of the display you are using with the PTN3460.

With Best Regards,

Jozef

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,595件の閲覧回数
dylan_lin
Contributor III

Hi Jozef ,

i dont have datasheet of Display , i have EPI spec , because i am studying EPI interface , so i want to know if PTN3460 can support it ? And where the real application should pay attention.

1,555件の閲覧回数
JozefKozon
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Dylan,

ok. I have sent your reply with the EPI specification document to the application engineer. So far I haven't received an answer from him. As soon as he answers me, I will definitely reply to you. Thank you for your patience.

With Best Regards,

Jozef

1,518件の閲覧回数
JozefKozon
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Dylan,

Still no answer from the application engineer. I have just sent him a reminder. Hopefully he will answer me soon.

With Best Regards,

Jozef

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,641件の閲覧回数
JozefKozon
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Dylan,

please see below an answer from an application engineer I have contacted.

DESCRIPTION

PTN3460/3460I do support VESA EDID 1.3, as long as EPI standard is compliant with VESA EDID V1.3, then PTN3460/3460I can support it.

Can you explain more detail about “EPI panel parameters register since 0x71h~0x7DhPTN3460 panel parameters register since 0x80h~0xEC They were not conflict at register address, so PTN3460 can support EPI? “ I don’t understand what is the question?

With Best Regards,

Jozef

0 件の賞賛
返信