取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

PTN3460 LVDS Bridge - Emulation Disabled

1,399 次查看
pauldemet
Contributor I

Does anybody have experience using the PTN3460 device with emulation mode disabled?

Trying to use this mode but cannot get any display on the panel. Have not verified EDID data being retrieved from the panel on the DDC bus yet.

Where does EDID data retrieved from a panel reside on the bridge device? Is it accessible or visible?

The only change made to the registers is to clear the 'Enable EDID emulation' bit in the EDID ROM emulation control register.

0 项奖励
回复
4 回复数

1,344 次查看
pauldemet
Contributor I

I believe I got this working now. Needed to add the flash memory step found on page 10.

The flow diagram does not show any delay between emulation mode being disabled and the flash memory sequence. I would expect some kind of delay for the EDID table to be retrieved from the panel.

I added a 3 second delay but would like to know what is required?

0 项奖励
回复

1,354 次查看
pauldemet
Contributor I

I am already doing this as stated in the original message. Is this all that needs to be done?

Any debug hints would be helpful.

0 项奖励
回复

1,361 次查看
guoweisun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Suggest you follow the app note attached from page8-PTN3460 is in EDID emulation off mode (Configuration register 0x84 bit 0
= 0)

0 项奖励
回复

1,035 次查看
pauldemet
Contributor I

IS the EDID table read from the panel accessible? Can I read back the EDID table?

0 项奖励
回复