cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Design file

nidhi_jani
Contributor I

Hello,

I have go through your product list and find out that MMPF0100 IC is used with Zynq-7020. I am using two FPGA in my project and fro that i am finding power management IC for that. so i want full Schematic of MMPF0100 with zynq-7020 which is in your application note AN4991.

And one more help which i want is that i want same type of power management IC for Xillinx FPGA ZCU9EG. Is there any power management IC for that?

Kindly guide me as soon as Possible.

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The MMPF0100 PMIC family is a solution that can work for the Xilinx FPGAs, for this task customers would need to use the “Non-Programmed” version of the MMPF0100 which recommended part number for new designs is the MMPF0100NPAEP.

We have some documentation available about how to use the MMPF0100 as the power management IC of the Xilins SoC Zynq 7000 family. You can find this information in the application note AN4991 in the following link: http://www.nxp.com/assets/documents/data/en/application-notes/AN4991.pdf

And all the power and sequence requirements for the Zynq-7000 family and how to achieve this using the NXP MMPF0100 can be found in section 5.1 and 5.2 of the Application note AN4991.

I’m also attaching to this mail a power point presentation with more details about how to power Xilinx products with the MMPF0100.

Since the board is not designed by NXP, unfortunately I do not have access to the schematic files, sorry about that.

Have a great day,
Jose

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos