IMX 8 M Mini D4 EVK Design

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMX 8 M Mini D4 EVK Design

ali1
Contributor I

We have ordered iMX 8m mini evk but we are struggling to find design files for this same EVK board. Is there anyone who can help us quickly. The one that is available on NXP website is for low power ram iMX 8m Mini EVK for LPDDR RAM and we want for DDR RAM. The reason for this is that the EVK we have bought does not match with the design files that are on the NXP website.

I look fwd to hearing from someone asap.

Labels (5)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Sorry, I did get misinformation. As you said, the 8MMINID4 has DDR4.

To get the design files you need to make a request ticket. You can click in this link: Support | NXP 

, then "Go to Tickets" link and please fill the form.

Thank you for contacting us!.

Best Regards,
Fabian
0 Kudos

Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ali!

Unfortunately, the EVK for the iMX 8M Mini is only for LPDDR4, we do not have any other design for iMX 8M Mini that has DDR4.

Best Regards,
Fabian
0 Kudos

ali1
Contributor I

Many thanks for your response. Actually the eval board for DDR4 is available to buy at NXP website. If you are selling that board, do you not have design files for it? 

Check below link

8MMINID4-EVK Product Information|NXP 

My question is when this board was made, there will be design file for it.. can that be not shared to developers?

I look forward to hearing from you. 

0 Kudos

ali1
Contributor I

Capture.PNG

After clicking on the actual part number, under design and files we can only see design for LPD4 and not D4. Please help as we need to take it to production. Our client application perfectly runs on the EVK and your design files will help us to speed up production else we will need to spend lot of time recreating the PCB from scratch.

0 Kudos

ali1
Contributor I

check this - 8MMINID4-EVK Product Information|NXP  - this is the one we bought.

0 Kudos

ali1
Contributor I

We bought this exact same board thinking its LPDDR4 (as mentioned on the website) but the board we recd is not LPDDR4. Its infact DDR4 and not LP DDR4. 

Its Part number is 8MMINID4-EVK - this is the one we have - for more info check https://www.mouser.in/ProductDetail/NXP-Semiconductors/8MMINID4-EVK?qs=%2Fha2pyFadujn24v5qFVYqNjPdni... 

We are looking schematics and pcb design files of the above board. Please help.

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You mean this boardi.MX 8M Mini Evaluation Kit | NXP ? 32-bit LPDDR4 w/2 GB.

0 Kudos