eScooter NFC Access & Battery Communication

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overview

Digital dashboard market is growing, especially e-Scooter, E-bike demand are also growing.

This solution will cover a wide range of uses for identification and vehicular applications. This solution is based on i.MX RT technology and our NFC portfolio products.

Near Field Communication (NFC) is a fast, intuitive technology that lets you interact securely with the world around you with a simple touch. NFC wireless proximity technology is available in billions of smartphones, tablets, consumer and industrial electronics—with new devices arriving almost daily.

Block Diagram

Block-Diagram-eScooter-NFC-Access-&-Battery-Communication-PNG.png

Products

Category MCU
Product URL 1 i.MX RT1060 Crossover MCU with Arm® Cortex®-M7 core 
Product Description 1 The i.MX RT1060 is the latest addition to the industry's first crossover MCU series and expands the i.MX RT series to three scalable families.
Product URL 2 LPC551x/S1x: Baseline Arm® Cortex®-M33-based Microcontroller Family 
Product Description 2 The LPC551x/S1x MCU family expands the world’s first general purpose Cortex-M33-based MCU series, offering significant advantages for developers, including pin-, software- and peripheral-compatibility.

Category Charger
Product URL 1 MWCT1x23: 65W+ Wireless Power Transmitter Controller 
Product Description 1 The NXP® MWCT1x23 65W+ Wireless Power Transmitter Controller IC provides high speed control loops, robust foreign object detection, over voltage and over current protection to enable safe and secure power delivery through non-magnetic materials such as air, glass, wood, and plastic.
Product URL 2 MWPR1x24: 65W+ Wireless Power Receiver with Integrated Radio 
Product Description 2

The NXP® MWPR1x24 65W+ Wireless Power Receiver Controller with Integrated Radio IC provides all receiver parameters monitoring, communication with transmitter, over voltage and over current protection to enable safe and secure power delivery through non-magnetic materials such as air, glass, wood, and plastic.

Category Wireless
Product URL 1 88W8987: 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band 1x1 Wi-Fi® 5 (802.11ac) + Bluetooth® 5 Solution 
Product Description 1 The 88W8987 is a highly integrated Wi-Fi (2.4/5 GHz) and Bluetooth single-chip solution specifically designed to support the speed, reliability and quality requirements of Very High Throughput (VHT) products.

Category Secure Element
Product URL EdgeLock™ SE050: Plug & Trust Secure Element Family – Enhanced IoT security with maximum flexibility 
Product Description The EdgeLock SE050 product family of Plug & Trust devices offers enhanced Common Criteria EAL 6+ based security, for unprecedented protection against the latest attack scenarios.

Category NFC
Product URL 1 PN5180: Full NFC Forum-compliant frontend IC 
Product Description 1 The PN5180 is a high-performance full NFC Forum-compliant frontend IC for various contactless communication methods and protocols.
Product URL 2 PN7462: NFC Cortex®-M0 all-in-one microcontroller with optional contact interface for access control 
Product Description 2 The PN7462 family consists of 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M0-based NFC microcontrollers offering high performance and low power consumption.
Product URL 3 MIFARE® DESFire® EV3: High-Security IC for Contactless Smart City Services 
Product Description 3 The features of the MIFARE DESFire EV3 IC reflect NXP’s continued commitment to secure, connected and convenient contactless Smart City services.

Category Peripherals
Product URL 1 PCA9955BTW: 16-channel Fm+ I²C-bus 57 mA/20 V constant current LED driver 
Product Description 1 The PCA9955B is an I2C-bus controlled 16-channel constant current LED driver optimized for dimming and blinking 57 mA Red/Green/Blue/Amber (RGBA) LEDs in amusement products.
Product URL 2 TJA1041A: High-speed CAN transceiver with standby and sleep mode 
Product Description 2 The TJA1041A provides an advanced interface between the protocol controller and the physical bus in a Controller Area Network (CAN) node.
Product URL 3 PCA85073A: Automotive tiny Real-Time Clock/Calendar with alarm function and I2C-bus 
Product Description 3 The PCA85073A is a CMOS1 Real-Time Clock (RTC) and calendar optimized for low power consumption.
Labels (2)
100% helpful (1/1)
Version history
Last update:
‎12-03-2020 10:23 PM
Updated by: