cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Playback

No ratings

Video Playback

Overview

Discover multicore solutions for multimedia and display applications with high-performance and low-power capabilities that are scalable, safe and secure.

NXP portfolio counts with multicore solutions for multimedia and display applications with high-performance and low-power capabilities that are scalable, safe, and secure.

This solution is based on an i.MX RT1050 MCU. This application processor provides industry-leading audio, voice and video decoder with fluent video play effect.

Block Diagram

Block-Diagram-Video Playback-PNG.png

Products

Category MCU
Product URL i.MX RT1050 Crossover MCU with Arm® Cortex®-M7 core 
Product Description The i.MX RT1050 is the industry's first crossover MCU and combines the high-performance and high level of integration on an applications processors with the ease of use and real-time functionality of a microcontroller.

Category RTC
Product URL PCF85063B: Tiny Real-Time Clock/calendar with alarm function and SPI‑bus 
Product Description The PCF85063BTL is a CMOS Real-Time Clock (RTC) and calendar optimized for low power consumption.

Category Wi-Fi
Product URL 88W8801: 2.4 GHz Single-Band 1x1 Wi-Fi® 4 (802.11n) Solution 
Product Description The 88W8801 is a highly integrated, single-band (2.4 GHz) Wi-Fi 4 1x1 System-on-Chip (SoC), specifically designed to support High Throughput (HT) data rates.
Labels (2)
Version history
Last update:
‎10-20-2020 06:14 AM
Updated by: