True Wireless Earbuds

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

True Wireless Earbuds

True Wireless Earbuds

Overview

Hearables or smart headphones are highly integrated, truly wireless earbuds designed to improve audio experiences across a range of consumer and healthcare applications.

Small form factors, ultra-light weight and wireless operation increase user comfort. The continued challenge for hearables is how to combine audio quality, user experience and better battery life in a tiny package while offering a multitude of possibilities, all of which demands digital signal processing.

To simplify customer engineering efforts on prototype TWS earbud, NXP built an Application Development Kit. Customer just need plug and play to test the functionality and performance of earbud.

The ADK demonstrated a stable audio streaming link from Bluetooth mobile phone to both ear. It can be used as a fundamental platform for customer to develop hearables.

Features

• Fitness tracking (pedometer, heart rate, etc.)
  • Local playback (mp3, wav…)
  • Voice UI (command trigger, ON/OFF)
  • Voice enhancement (argument hearing, be forming)
  • Universal translator

Block Diagram

Block-Diagram-TrueWirelessEarbuds-PNG.png

Products

Category MCU
Product URL LPC541XX: Low-Power Microcontrollers (MCUs) Based on Arm® Cortex®-M4 Cores With Optional Cortex®-M0+... 
Product Description The LPC541xx MCU family of single-core and dual-core MCUs are our next-generation of power efficient MCUs.

Category NFMI Radio
Product URL NXH2266: NFMI radio for wireless audio and data streaming 
Product Description The NXP® NXH2266 is a fully integrated single-chip solution that enables wireless audio streaming and data communication using Near Field Magnetic Induction (NFMI), a mature technology that has a proven track record in the hearing industry.

Category Audio Codec
Product URL SGTL5000: Ultra-Low-Power Audio Codec 
Product Description The SGTL5000 is a low-power stereo codec designed to provide a comprehensive audio solution for portable products that require line-in, mic-in, line-out, headphone-out and digital I/O.

Category NFC
Product URL NTAG I2C plus: NFC Forum Type 2 Tag with I2C interface 
Product Description The NTAG I2C plus combines a passive NFC interface with a contact I2C interface.

Category Accelerometer
Product URL MMA8652FC: ±2g/±4g/±8g, Low g, 12-Bit Digital Accelerometer 
Product Description The NXP® MMA8652FC 12-bit accelerometer has industry-leading performance in a small package.

Category Power Management
Product URL MC34673: 1.2 A Single-Cell Li-Ion/Li-Polymer Battery Charger 
Product Description The MC34673 is a cost-effective fully-integrated battery charger for Li-Ion or Li-Polymer batteries.

Category Voltage Level Translator
Product URL GTL2005PW: Quad GTL/GTL+ to LVTTL/TTL bidirectional non-latched translator 
Product Description

The GTL2005 is a quad translating transceiver designed for 3.3 V system interface with a GTL/GTL+ bus.

Labels (2)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎10-20-2020 06:16 AM
Updated by: