Soundbar

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soundbar

Soundbar

Overview

NXP home appliance solutions make every day easier: through quality, cost-effective products above the performance bar in processing, efficiency, safety, and functionality.

NXP's integrated solutions are powering the next wave of smart buildings with cloud-based voice assistance, intelligent automation, monitoring, and safety.
From multichannel home theater surround systems to tiny cell phones, we cover virtually every system in the home, in the car, or on the move.

The i.MX 8M Mini is NXP’s first embedded multicore applications processor built using advanced 14LPC FinFET process technology, providing more speed and improved power efficiency; he i.MX 8M Mini family may be used in any general purpose industrial and IoT application.

This solution provides an all audio and voice low latency processing with with a significant system simplification via integration.

Use Cases

Discover multicore solutions for multimedia and display applications with high-performance and low-power capabilities that are scalable, safe, and secure.

• HMI solutions for intuitive experiences
  • Power-saving motor control and power management
  • Voice, vision and anomaly detection
  • Immersiv3D™ audio solution

Block Diagram

BlockDiagram-Soundbar-PNG.png

Products

Category MPU
Product URL i.MX 8M Mini - Arm® Cortex®-A53, Cortex-M4, Audio, Voice, Video 
Product Description The i.MX 8M Mini is NXP’s first embedded multicore applications processor built using advanced 14LPC FinFET process technology, providing more speed and improved power efficiency.

Category Power Management
Product URL PCA9450: Power Manage IC (PMIC) for i.MX 8M Mini/Nano/Plus 
Product Description The PCA9450 is a single chip Power Management IC (PMIC) specifically designed to support i.MX 8M family processor in both 1 cell Li-Ion and Li-polymer battery portable application and 5 V adapter nonportable applications.

Category LED Driver
Product URL PCA9955BTW: 16-channel Fm+ I²C-bus 57 mA/20 V constant current LED driver 
Product Description The PCA9955B is an I2C-bus controlled 16-channel constant current LED driver optimized for dimming and blinking 57 mA Red/Green/Blue/Amber (RGBA) LEDs in amusement products.

Category Analog Switch
Product URL NX3L1G3157: Low-ohmic single-pole double-throw analog switch 
Product Description The NX3L1G3157 is a low-ohmic single-pole double-throw analog switch suitable for use as an analog or digital 2:1 multiplexer/demultiplexer.

Category Audio Streaming
Product URL NXH3670: Ultra-low Power, Low Latency Audio for Wireless Gaming Headphone 
Product Description

The NxH3670 constitutes a highly integrated, single-chip ultra-low-power 2.4 GHz wireless transceiver with embedded MCU (Integrated Arm® Cortex®-M0 processor), targeted at wireless audio streaming for gaming headphones, delivering low latency audio and ultra-low power consumption.

Category Wi-Fi
Product URL 88W8987: 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band 1x1 Wi-Fi® 5 (802.11ac) + Bluetooth® 5 Solution 
Product Description The 88W8987 is a highly integrated WLAN (2.4/5 GHz) and Bluetooth single-chip solution, specifically designed to support the speed, reliability, and quality requirements of next generation Very High Throughput (VHT) products.

Category Audio Amplifiers
Product URL TDF8597TH: I2C-Bus Controlled Dual Channel 43 W/2 Ω, Single Channel 85 W/1 Ω Class-D Power Amplifier... 
Product Description The TDF8597 is a dual Bridge-Tied Load (BTL) car audio amplifier comprising an NDMOST-NDMOST output stage based on SOI BCDMOS technology.
Labels (2)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎10-20-2020 06:13 AM
Updated by: