Smart Washing Machine

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Washing Machine

Smart Washing Machine

Description

Modern home appliances use electronics to provide a host of new features consumers expect. NXP MCUs and sensors keep up with the demand for constant improvements in reliability, cost, and energy efficiency. NXP helps to simplify consumers’ lives with sensor and MCU technology for home appliances.

NXP technologies power the latest smart washing machine designs—from user interface, to motor control, to system management, to connectivity.

Features

• Capacitive touch integrated in MCU and I2C devices
  • TFT driving
  • RF remote control
  • NFC-based programming
  • Display drivers, RTC, LED drivers
  • Mux/Demux ESD protection
  • AC power monitoring
  • Fabric and detergent detection
  • NFC-based maintenance
  • Secure device identify
  • Smart sensors

Block Diagram

pastedImage_4.png

pastedImage_5.png

Products

Category Name 1:

MCU

Product URL 1

Arm® Cortex®-M4|Kinetis® KV3x Real-time Control MCUs | NXP 

Product Description 1

The Kinetis® KV3x family of MCUs delivers a high-performance solution for BLDC, PMSM and ACIM motor control applications.

Product URL 2

Arm Cortex-M0+|Kinetis KE1xZ 32-bit 5V MCUs with Touch Interface | NXP 

Product Description 2

The robust TSI module provides a high level of stability and accuracy to any HMI system.

Product URL 3

i.MX RT1050 MCU/Applications Crossover Processor| Arm® Cortex-M7, 512KB SRAM | NXP 

Product Description 3

The i.MX RT1050 provides a Advanced multimedia for GUI and enhanced HMI. Includes a support to Wireless connectivity interface for Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, Bluetooth Low Energy, ZigBee® and Thread™

Category Name 2:

Real Time Clock

Product URL 1

PCF2123 | NXP 

Product Description 1

The PCF2123 is a CMOS Real-Time Clock (RTC) and calendar optimized for low power applications.

Category Name 3:

Drivers

Product URL 1

Universal LCD driver for low multiplex rates | NXP 

Product Description 1

The PCF85133 is a peripheral device which interfaces to almost any Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) with low multiplex rates.

Product URL 2

PCA9955BTW | NXP 

Product Description 2

The PCA9955B is an I2C-bus controlled 16-channel constant current LED driver optimized for dimming and blinking 57 mA Red/Green/Blue/Amber (RGBA) LEDs in amusement products.

Product URL 3

TEA172x | NXP 

Product Description 3

These highly integrated devices enable low no-load power consumption below 10 mW, reduce component count for a cost-effective application design, and provide advanced control modes that deliver exceptional efficiency.

Category Name 4:

NFC

Product URL 1

NTAG I2C | NXP 

Product Description 1

The NTAG I2C plus has been designed to be the perfect enabler for NFC in home-automation and consumer applications, this connected NFC tag is the fastest, least expensive way to add tap-and-go connectivity to just about any electronic device.

Category Name 5:

Wireless

Product URL 1

Zigbee and IEEE 802.15.4 wireless microcontroller with 512 kB Flash, 32 kB RAM | NXP 

Product Description 1

The JN5169 is an ultra-low-power, high-performance wireless MCU suitable for ZigBee® applications.

Product URL 2

Low-Power Multi-Channel UHF RF Wireless Platform | NXP 

Product Description 2

The OL2385 device is a radio frequency transceiver with an embedded MCU designed for a wide range of industrial and home applications requiring very high link budget for bi-directional RF communication.

Product URL 3

QN908x: Ultra-Low-Power Bluetooth Low Energy System on Chip (SoC) Solution | NXP 

Product Description 3

QN908x integrates a Bluetooth Low-Energy radio, controller, protocol stack and profile software on a single chip, providing a flexible and easy to use Bluetooth Low Energy SoC solution.

Category Name 6:

Security

Product URL 1

A71CH | Plug and Trust for IoT | NXP 

Product Description 1

A71CH is a ready-to-use secure element for IoT devices providing a root of trust at the IC level and delivers, chip-to-cloud security right out of the box, so you can safely connect to IoT clouds and services, including AWS, IBM Watson IoT™ Platform, and Google Cloud™ IoT Core without writing security code or exposing keys.

Demos

i.MX RT1050 EVK i.MX RT1050 EVK with Storyboard Suite Demo Applications 

Tools

ProductLink
TWR-KV31F120M: Kinetis® KV3x Family Tower® System ModuleTWR-KV31F120M|Tower System Board|Kinetis® MCUs | NXP 
FRDM-KE15Z: Freedom Development Platform for Kinetis® KE1xMCUsFRDM-KE15Z Platform|Freedom Development Board | NXP 
MIMXRT1050-EVK: i.MX RT1050 Evaluation Kiti.MX RT1050 Evaluation Kit | NXP 
OM13512: Demoboard for the SPI-bus RTC PCF2123Demoboard for the SPI-bus RTC PCF2123 | NXP 
NTAG I2C plus Explorer Kit with NFC ReaderOM5569-NT322ER | NTAG I2C plus Explorer Kit + reader | NXP 
OM15020: JN5169 USB Dongle for ZigBeeJN5169 USB Dongle for ZigBee | NXP 
TEA1721BDB1065: TEA1721 universal mains white goods flyback SMPS demo boardTEA1721 universal mains white goods flyback SMPS demo board | NXP 
Labels (2)
0% helpful (0/1)
Version history
Last update:
‎11-20-2019 08:35 AM
Updated by: