IoT Secure Device

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

IoT Secure Device

IoT Secure Device

Overview

With the expansion of IoT technologies, it is required to implement devices that allow a trusted environment for such technologies.

This device allows to have a secure environment thanks to the use of the A71CL Secure Element, which provides a root of trust at the IC level and chip-to-cloud security while working with IoT technologies.
Besides the A71CL, the implementation uses a i.MX 8M Mini in order to work with high performance and low power consumption.

Block Diagram

Block-Diagram-IoTSecureDevice-PNG.png

Products

Category MPU
Product URL i.MX 8M Family - Arm® Cortex®-A53, Cortex-M4, Audio, Voice, Video 
Product Description The i.MX 8M family of applications processors based on Arm® Cortex®-A53 and Cortex-M4 cores provide industry-leading audio, voice and video processing for applications that scale from consumer home audio to industrial building automation and mobile computers.

Category Power Management
Product URL PF1510: Power Management Integrated Circuit (PMIC) for low power application processors 
Product Description The PF1510 is a Power Management Integrated Circuit (PMIC) designed specifically for use with i.MX processors on low-power portable, smart wearable and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications.

Category Transceiver
Product URL TJA1101: 2nd generation Ethernet PHY Transceivers - IEEE 100BASE-T1 compliant 
Product Description

TJA1101 is a high-performance single port, IEEE 100BASE-T1 compliant Ethernet PHY Transceiver.

Category Secure Element
Product URL EdgeLock™ SE050: Plug & Trust Secure Element Family – Enhanced IoT security with maximum flexibility 
Product Description The EdgeLock SE050 product family of Plug & Trust devices offers enhanced Common Criteria EAL 6+ based security, for unprecedented protection against the latest attack scenarios.
ラベル(2)
評価なし
バージョン履歴
最終更新日:
‎10-20-2020 06:56 AM
更新者: