Hand-Held Radio/Communicator

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overview

NXP portfolio counts with multiple processing solutions ranging from MCUs to multicore MPUs enabling motor control, system control and advanced HMI.

This solution is based on the i.MX6 Family Application Processors. This high-performance processor family provides a highly reliable power management, various memory interfaces and a wide range of other interfaces for connecting peripherals.

Block Diagram

Block-Diagram-Hand-Held-Radio-Communicator-PNG.png

Products

Category MPU
Product URL 1 i.MX6UL: i.MX 6UltraLite Processor - Low-power, secure, Arm® Cortex®-A7 Core 
Product Description 1 Expanding the i.MX 6 series, the i.MX 6UltraLite is a high performance, ultra-efficient processor family featuring an advanced implementation of a single Arm® Cortex®-A7 core, which operates at speeds up to 696 MHz.
Product URL 2 i.MX-6ULZ: Ultra Low Cost Linux® Processor with Arm® Cortex®-A7 Core 
Product Description 2 The i.MX 6ULZ processor is a high-performance, ultra cost-efficient consumer Linux processor featuring an advanced implementation of a single Arm® Cortex®-A7 core, which operates at speeds up to 900 MHz.
Product URL 3 i.MX6ULL: i.MX 6ULL Single-Core Processor with Arm® Cortex®-A7 Core 
Product Description 3 The i.MX 6ULL is a power efficient and cost-optimized applications processor family featuring an advanced implementation of a single Arm Cortex-A7 core, which operates at speeds up to 900 MHz.

Category Motor Control Driver
Product URL MC34931: MC34931/S H-Bridge, Brushed DC Motor Driver, 5-36 V, 5 A, 11 kHz/20 kHz 
Product Description

The NXP® MC34931 is a monolithic, thermally efficient 36 V/ 5 A H-Bridge DC motor driver.

Category Audio
Product URL 1 SGTL5000: Ultra-Low-Power Audio Codec 
Product Description 1 The SGTL5000 is a low-power stereo codec designed to provide a comprehensive audio solution for portable products that require line-in, mic-in, line-out, headphone-out and digital I/O.
Product URL 2 NCX8200UK: Audio jack configuration switch matrix 
Product Description 2 The NCX8200 is an advanced audio jack configuration switch matrix device that supports 3- and 4-pole connectors.

Category Transceiver
Product URL NTS0302JK: 2-bit dual supply translating transceiver; open drain; auto direction sensing 
Product Description The NTS0302 is a 2-bit, dual supply translating transceiver family with auto direction sensing, that enables bidirectional voltage level translation.

Category Accelerometer
Product URL MMA8451Q: ±2g/±4g/±8g, Low g, 14-bit Digital Accelerometer 
Product Description The NXP® MMA8451Q is a low-power, three-axis capacitive micromachined accelerometer with 14 bits of resolution.

Category LCD Driver
Product URL PCF85132U: LCD driver for low multiplex rates 
Product Description The PCF85132 is a peripheral device which interfaces to almost any Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) with low multiplex rates.

Category WiFi 
Product URL  88W8997: 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band 2x2 Wi-Fi® 5 (802.11ac) + Bluetooth® 5 Solution 
Product Description The 88W8997 is the industry’s first 28nm, 802.11ac wave-2, 2x2 MU-MIMO combo solution with full support for Bluetooth 5.

Category Power Management
Product URL PF1550: PMIC with 1A Li+ Linear Battery Charger for Low Power Processor Systems 
Product Description The PF1550 is a Power Management Integrated Circuit (PMIC) designed specifically for use with i.MX processors on low-power portable, smart wearable and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications.

Category Secure Element
Product URL EdgeLock™ SE050: Plug & Trust Secure Element Family – Enhanced IoT security with maximum flexibility 
Product Description The EdgeLock SE050 product family of Plug & Trust devices offers enhanced Common Criteria EAL 6+ based security, for unprecedented protection against the latest attack scenarios.
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎10-20-2020 06:57 AM
Updated by: