Building & Home Automation System

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overview

Smart, integrated building systems empower users to improve energy efficiency, lower maintenance costs and conveniently control environments from smartphones and advanced HMIs. Their interconnected features house a platform of big data to make smarter, environmental-friendly decisions while ensuring maximum comfort and performance.

NXP® delivers all-encompassing solutions engineered to meet the environmental, longevity and energy-efficient requirements of smart buildings, from lighting to HVAC, networking to building access and beyond. Our integrated product features are helping to drive the next wave of intelligent buildings, lower system costs and speed time-to-market.

Use Cases

• Smart Control and Access
  • Building Safety
  • HVAC
  • Lighting
  • Security Surveillance
  • Connectivity

Block Diagram

BlockDiagram-BuildingHomeAutomation-PNG.png

Products

Category MCU
Product URL K70_120: Kinetis® K70-120–150 MHz, High-Speed USB, Ethernet, DDR and Anti-Tamper Microcontrollers ba... 
Product Description The Kinetis® K70 MCU family offers industry-leading low power and mixed-signal analog integration for applications such as industrial control panels, navigational displays, point-of-sale terminals, and medical monitoring equipment.

Category Power Management
Product URL 1 TEA1723FT: HV Start-up Flyback Controller with Integrated MOSFET for 11 W Applications, F~Burst = 17... 
Product Description 1 The TEA1723 is a small and low cost module Switched Mode Power Supply (SMPS) controller IC for low power applications (up to 11 W) and operates directly from the rectified universal mains input.
Product URL 2 NTS0104: Dual supply translating transceiver; open drain; auto direction sensing 
Product Description 2 The NTS0104 is a 4-bit, dual supply translating transceiver with auto direction sensing, that enables bidirectional voltage level translation.

Category Zigbee
Product URL JN5189/88 (T): High Performance and Ultra-low power MCUs for Zigbee® and Thread with Built-in NFC op... 
Product Description The JN5189 portfolio is designed to power the next generation of very low current wireless devices, supporting Zigbee 3.0, Thread, and IEEE 802.15.4.

Category Sensors
Product URL 1 PCF85063A: Tiny Real-Time Clock/calendar with alarm function and I2C-bus 
Product Description 1 The PCF85063ATL is a CMOS Real-Time Clock (RTC) and calendar optimized for low power consumption.
Product URL 2 PCT2075: I2C-Bus Fm+, 1 Degree C Accuracy, Digital Temperature Sensor And Thermal Watchdog 
Product Description 2 The PCT2075 is a temperature-to-digital converter featuring ±1 °C accuracy over ‑25 °C to +100 °C range.

Category Drivers
Product URL 1 PCF85176: 40 x 4 universal LCD driver for low multiplex rates 
Product Description 1 The PCF85176 is a peripheral device which interfaces to almost any Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) with low multiplex rates.
Product URL 2 PCA9633: 4-bit Fm+ I²C-bus LED driver 
Product Description 2 The PCA9633 is an I²C-bus controlled 4-bit LED driver optimized for Red/Green/Blue/Amber (RGBA) color mixing applications.

Category Interfaces
Product URL 1 SC16IS752_SC16IS762: Dual UART with I²C-bus/SPI interface, 64 bytes of transmit and receive FIFOs, I... 
Product Description 1 The SC16IS752/SC16IS762 is an I²C-bus/SPI bus interface to a dual-channel high performance UART offering data rates up to 5 Mbit/s, low operating and sleeping current; it also provides the application with 8 additional programmable I/O pins.
Product URL 2 TDA5051AT: Home automation modem 
Product Description 2 The TDA5051A is a modem IC, specifically dedicated to ASK transmission by means of the home power supply network, at 600 baud or 1200 baud data rate. It operates from a single 5 V supply.
Product URL 3 PCA9848: 8-channel ultra-low voltage, Fm+ I2C-bus switch with reset 
Product Description 3 The PCA9848 is an ultra-low voltage, octal bidirectional translating switch controlled via the I²C-bus.
Product URL 4 PCA6408A: Low-voltage, 8-bit I²C-bus and SMBus I/O expander with interrupt output, reset, and config... 
Product Description 4 The PCA6408A is an 8-bit general purpose I/O expander that provides remote I/O expansion for most microcontroller families via the I²C-bus interface.
Product URL 5 PCA9629APW: Fm+ I2C-bus advanced stepper motor controller 
Product Description 5 The PCA9629A is an I²C-bus controlled low-power CMOS device that provides all the logic and control required to drive a four phase stepper motor.

Labels (2)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎12-03-2020 08:54 PM
Updated by: