Aircraft Entertainment System

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overview

Modern aircraft contain dozens of data distribution and processing systems, which can collectively be referred to as Avionics. NXP’s embedded processors have long been the processors of choice in avionics systems due to their balance of performance per watt, IO integration, temperature range, reliability, and production longevity.

Many of these solutions also apply to the rapidly evolving field of mobile robotics. Whether your system operates on the ground, under the sea or in the sky, NXP offers a complete portfolio of sensors, controllers and communications solutions.

This solution is based on i.MX Applications Processors. This application processor provides multicore solutions for multimedia and display applications with high-performance and low-power capabilities that are scalable, safe, and secure.

Block Diagram

Block-Diagram-Aircraf-Entertainment-System-i.MX6D.pngBlock-Diagram-Aircraf-Entertainment-System-i.MX6QP.pngBlock-Diagram-Aircraf-Entertainment-System-i.MX8M-Quad.png

Products

Category MPU
Product URL 1 i.MX 8M Family - Arm® Cortex®-A53, Cortex-M4, Audio, Voice, Video 
Product Description 1 The i.MX 8M family of applications processors based on Arm® Cortex®-A53 and Cortex-M4 cores provide industry-leading audio, voice and video processing for applications that scale from consumer home audio to industrial building automation and mobile computers.
Product URL 2 i.MX6QP: i.MX 6QuadPlus Processor - Quad-Core, High-Performance, Advanced 3D Graphics, HD Video, Adv... 
Product Description 2 The i.MX 6QuadPlus family delivers dramatic graphics and memory performance enhancements and are pin-compatible with a broad range of i.MX 6 processors.
Product URL 3 i.MX6D: i.MX 6Dual Processors - Dual-Core, 3D Graphics, HD Video, Multimedia, Arm® Cortex®-A9 Core 
Product Description 3 The i.MX 6 series of applications processors combines scalable platforms with broad levels of integration and power-efficient processing capabilities particularly suited to multimedia applications.

Category Sensors
Product URL 1 PCT2075: I2C-Bus Fm+, 1 Degree C Accuracy, Digital Temperature Sensor And Thermal Watchdog 
Product Description 1 The PCT2075 is a temperature-to-digital converter featuring ±1 °C accuracy over ‑25 °C to +100 °C range.
Product URL 2 MMA8453Q: ±2g/±4g/±8g, Low g, 10-bit Digital Accelerometer 
Product Description 2 The MMA8453Q is a smart low-power, three-axis capacitive micromachined accelerometer with 10 bits of resolution.

Category Power Management
Product URL 1 PF4210: 14-channel power management IC optimized for i.MX 8M 
Product Description 1 The PF4210 is a high-performance PMIC that is optimized to power low-cost consumer applications with the i.MX 8M family of applications processors.
Product URL 2 MMPF0100: 14-Channel Configurable Power Management IC 
Product Description 2 The MMPF0100 is suited to all i.MX 6 processors: i.MX 6SoloX, i.MX 6SoloLite, i.MX 6Solo, i.MX 6DualLite, i.MX 6Dual, i.MX 6Quad, i.MX 6DualPlus and i.MX 6QuadPlus.
Product URL 3 MC34671: 600 mA Single-cell Li-Ion/Li-Polymer Battery Charger 
Product Description 3 The MC34671 is a cost-effective fully integrated battery charger for Li-Ion or Li-Polymer batteries.

Category Switch
Product URL 1 NX5P1000UK: Logic controlled high-side power switch 
Product Description 1 The NX5P1000 is an advanced power switch and ESD- protection device for USB OTG applications.
Product URL 2 CBTU02044: High-speed Two-differential 1-to-2 Switching Chip 
Product Description 2 CBTU02044 is a high-speed differential 1-to-2 switching chip optimized to interface with PCIe4.0 for server and client applications.

Category Interfaces
Product URL 1 SJA1105EL: Five- Ports AVB Automotive Ethernet Switch 
Product Description 1

The SJA1105EL Ethernet switch offers a flexible solution for implementing modular and cost-optimized ECUs capable of supporting any in-vehicle connectivity requirement.

Product URL 2

PTN5150: CC logic for USB Type-C applications 

Product Description 2

PTN5150 is a small thin low power CC Logic chip supporting the USB Type-C connector application with Configuration Channel (CC) control logic detection and indication functions.

Category Peripherals
Product URL 1 PCF85063A: Tiny Real-Time Clock/calendar with alarm function and I2C-bus 
Product Description 1 The PCF85063ATL is a CMOS Real-Time Clock (RTC) and calendar optimized for low power consumption.
Product URL 2 PCA9955BTW: 16-channel Fm+ I²C-bus 57 mA/20 V constant current LED driver 
Product Description 2 The PCA9955B is an I2C-bus controlled 16-channel constant current LED driver optimized for dimming and blinking 57 mA Red/Green/Blue/Amber (RGBA) LEDs in amusement products.

Category Audio
Product URL SGTL5000: Ultra-Low-Power Audio Codec 
Product Description The SGTL5000 is a low-power stereo codec designed to provide a comprehensive audio solution for portable products that require line-in, mic-in, line-out, headphone-out and digital I/O.

Category Wi-Fi
Product URL 88W8997: 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band 2x2 Wi-Fi® 5 (802.11ac) + Bluetooth® 5 Solution 
Product Description The 88W8997 is the industry’s first 28nm, 802.11ac wave-2, 2x2 MU-MIMO combo solution with full support for Bluetooth 5.
Labels (2)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎10-20-2020 06:54 AM
Updated by: