how do i get right training i plan to learn more in developing apps for government id cards

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i get right training i plan to learn more in developing apps for government id cards

samkhaukha
Contributor I

Training in providing solutions in education

0 Kudos
2 Replies

samkhaukha
Contributor I

TIC  weidong

thank you for your advice. could you please specify for me the demo mode i can buy online

0 Kudos

weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Sam,

Actually, your question is not related to our chips, you just want to learn how to develope NFC applications. My personal advice for you is you should know what type of card goverment is using, expecially what protocol, then choose NFC reader chip that supports the protocol, such as, CLRC663, PN7150 etc.

After NFC type is deternined, you had better purchase a DEMO board for the reader, setting up software and hardware environment to learn more.

Have a great day,
TIC  weidong

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos