Xamarin Sample Code for Desfire EV1

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xamarin Sample Code for Desfire EV1

alteixeirajr
Contributor I

I am working with a client who is trying to run his Xamarin code on a Motorola TC70 handheld android device.

The customer is trying to use Xamarin to develop his code since he has a c# Windows desktop application that works with DesFire EV1. Thus far, he is unable to get his Xamarin code to successfully authenticate the DesFire EV1 card.

Do you have Xamarin sample code or can you provide xamarin-based documentation that can demonstrate how to perform authentication with DesFire EV1?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Al Teixeira

My apologies for the delay, this information is secured under NDA (Non disclosure Agreement) this means that all the information about DESFire should be shared and delivered only to customers with active NDA, if you already have NDA please Visit DocstoreIf you do not have an NDA and your company wants to sign one please create a ticket and it will be assigned to the NDA team.

Support|NXP 

we have examples with our readers that work with DESFire family but we do not provide exampels for motorola nor other non NXP products, please check  the examples already in Docstore to see if they help you develop one for Motorola.

BR

0 Kudos