Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I get OM5569 schematic?

Jump to solution
wenxue
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Do you have OM5669 demo board's schematic and PCB file?

P.s Demoboard for NTAG I²C|NXP  don't have these files.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Libor and Wenxue Wang:

Not sure why the main product page for the NTAG I2C Demoboard (OM5569-NT312D) does not include documentation.

In the meantime you can find the BOM, schematics and gerber files from the package called "NTAG I2C Demo kit design files including firmware" (SW309111.zip), which is available now from the next NTAG I2C product page under "Software and Tools" tab:

NT3H1101/NT3H1201|NXP

Just notice that this is a legacy evaluation kit. We recommend to use now the NTAG I2C plus Explorer kit, with or without USB NFC reader:

NTAG I²C plus Explorer Kit|NXP

NTAG I²C plus Explorer Kit with N|NXP

I hope this helps.

Regards!

Jorge Gonzalez

View solution in original post

6 Replies
rfidtag
Contributor II

I would like to join . OM5669 demo board's schematic and PCB file missing long time.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Libor and Wenxue Wang:

Not sure why the main product page for the NTAG I2C Demoboard (OM5569-NT312D) does not include documentation.

In the meantime you can find the BOM, schematics and gerber files from the package called "NTAG I2C Demo kit design files including firmware" (SW309111.zip), which is available now from the next NTAG I2C product page under "Software and Tools" tab:

NT3H1101/NT3H1201|NXP

Just notice that this is a legacy evaluation kit. We recommend to use now the NTAG I2C plus Explorer kit, with or without USB NFC reader:

NTAG I²C plus Explorer Kit|NXP

NTAG I²C plus Explorer Kit with N|NXP

I hope this helps.

Regards!

Jorge Gonzalez

scottm
Senior Contributor II

Thanks for the answer!  I was just about to ask the same question myself yesterday.  Do you know if those flex antennas are orderable parts?  I'd really like to add the NT3H1201 to a few of my products for configuration purposes.  None of them really have board space to spare for an antenna, though, and some of them have the board a few cm below the lid of the enclosure.  A flex circuit antenna with the IC integrated that could be stuck to the inside of the lid and connected to the board via a pin header would be perfect.

I've never had custom flex circuits fabricated and being a digital guy I prefer to leave antenna design to the experts, and we probably wouldn't need more than a thousand units per year, so I'm hoping to find something suitable off the shelf.

Thanks,

Scott

0 Kudos
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Scott:

There is an add-on kit for the NTAG I2C Explorer kit which has Class 4, 5 and 6 antennas.

Unfortunately individual antennas are not orderable parts. We only provide the eagle files with the design of the Flex antennas. You can find the zip package under "Downloads" tab in the next link:

NTAG I²C plus Flex Antenna Kit|NXP

Regards!

Jorge Gonzalez

0 Kudos
scottm
Senior Contributor II

I saw those - I already have some boards on the way based on one of those antennas, but with the NT3H1201.  Those are just FR4, though.  I would prefer polyimide flex circuits but custom fabrication for small quantities seems to be impractical.  Oh well.. maybe FR4 will have to do for now.

Thanks,

Scott

0 Kudos
wenxue
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jorge Gonzalez,

Thanks for your answer.

Best Regards,

Wenxue

0 Kudos