Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SL1 Authentication MiFare Plus with 7 bite UID

Jump to solution
fomin-ruslan32
Contributor II

Hi, everyone!

I want to develop a Mifare Plus Card Reader with the CLRC663, i realized SL1 authentication  for 4 byte Mifare Plus cards. I used the authentication command imbedded into IC CLRC663.
But I can't do an authentication for 7 byte Mifare Plus cards. I can only read UID and do RATS and PPS comands . 
In iso 14443-4 and CLRC663 datasheet don't show how to Authenticate 7 byte cards.
Please help me, how to do this.
Thank you so much.
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ruslan,

This kind of info is available in the data sheet, and you may find them in the docstore as shown below, but you have to sign NDA at first. Please contact your local Disty for further help on this.

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Actually SL1 is used for Backwards Compatibility Mode, you may use it as if it is for a MF classic card, and it also provide an optional AES authentication to move to SL1 MFP authenticated state, without affecting the MIFARE Classic 1K/4K functionality. but I am thinking you are referring to the MF classic authentication method, right? if so, you just need to refer to the following for details.

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/data-sheet/MF1S50YYX_V1.pdf 

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

fomin-ruslan32
Contributor II

Hi, Kan Li! 

Thank you for your answer.

Yes, you are right. I used classic authentication. In the last text I wrote SL1, this is not correct.

The problem is this: I can authenticate my bank card and read any block. Its uid is 4 bytes. And I have MiFare Plus SE 1K 7b. I've read MF1S50YYX_V1.pdf which you've sent to me  then I ran the Select Card command, but the authentication failed. I used three sets of sequences but none helped.

Example of sequences:

Sequence 1 CL2 bytes (UID3...UID6)

Sequence 2 CL1 bytes (CT, UID0...UID2)

Sequence 3 4-byte NUID/RID (UID0...UID3)

I don't now what to do next 

0 Kudos
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ruslan,

As I know, This product is delivered in SL0, so you have to switch it to SL1 to use it as a MIFARE Classic EV1 card.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:

0 Kudos
fomin-ruslan32
Contributor II

Hi, Kan Li.

I don't understand how to switch to SL1 level.

Is there a way to switch levels in NfcNxpLibrary?

Maybe you recommend an article for me to understand correctly.

I am developing Nfc reader for home access systems. 

I've the STM32F207 and CLRC663. They communicate via I2C interface.

I was given two keys MiFare Plus SE 1K. I know their AES keys, correct data in a specific sector.

Even so i still can't read them. I only implemented information that I found publicly.

Maybe i need security information?

Have a great day,
Ruslan.

0 Kudos
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ruslan,

This kind of info is available in the data sheet, and you may find them in the docstore as shown below, but you have to sign NDA at first. Please contact your local Disty for further help on this.

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:

fomin-ruslan32
Contributor II

Hi, Kan Li.

Thanks a lot!!

Have a great day,

Ruslan

0 Kudos