Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading a mobile card Emulation T4T

clavin1a
Contributor I

Hello,

My question is:

Is it possible to read an Emulation Card T4T(android application mobile) by the reader PN512 using the NFC library?

If yes... Could you give me some steps or keys to do it?

Using the discovery loop example I can't do it... and I not sure if it is possible or not....

Regards.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Carlos,

Yes, it is possible to do that, with the discovery loop example you may detect the mobile, but you need add more application code if you want to read something from one sector or something like that.

Hope that helps,
Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

clavin1a
Contributor I

Hello Kan_LI,

Could you give me some steps to do it?

Regards

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Carlos,

It is just the same as reading an ISO14443-4 card , you may refer to ISO/IEC 14443-4:2016 - Identification cards -- Contactless integrated circuit cards -- Proximity car... for details.

Hope that helps,
Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos