cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PNEV7462B not detecting cards

xavier_bou
Contributor I

Hello,

I am running the BasicDiscoveryLoop on MCUXpresso to detect MIFARE cards using a PNEV7462B and a LPC-Link 2 debugging board. The code compiles well, as a matter of fact, I am able to flash the binary file created into a Kroneger reader (with the proper setup) and it detects the cards well. This makes me think that there is something wrong in my PNEV7462B setup. I changed the CRP_00.BIN and DRP_00.DAT files way back for a different purpose, which makes me think that is the issue. I updated the .DAT file with the file called user_ee.bin from the PN7462AUPspPackageFull-v05_19_00 package, but that did not help. Is there somewhere I can get the right files? It could maybe be something else? I am attaching a picture of my setup so you can see how I have the jumpers arranged.

Thank you in advance.

Xavi

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Xavier Bou,

The update files can be found in the SDK you download from the web page https://www.nxp.com/webapp/sps/download/preDownload.jsp?render=true, then please go to PN7462AU-FW_v05.07.01_Full.zip\PN7462AU\phHal\phCfg\xml and select the user_ee.bin also please follow the next document 

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

BR

Jonathan

0 Kudos