PN7462 x mode

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN7462 x mode

sergioa
Contributor III

Hello We need to know if the PN7462 Can work in x mode with SAM AV2.

thanks in advance

Hola estamos necesitando saber si el chip PN7462 puede trabajar en modo x con un SAM AV2.

Muchas gracias

saludos

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Sergio,

What do you mean for PN7462 x mode? I didn't find it in the data sheet of PN7462. Would you please help to specify?

Thanks for your patience!

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

robertorebolled
Contributor I

Hello Kan_Li:

I think that Sergio wants to know if he can use the PN7462 connected to a SAM module like the TDA8026 and then use the AV2 SAM in X mode.

Is that thing possible?

Best regards.

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Roberto and  Sergio,

Yes, it supports, and if you refer to UM10883, you may find the following content:

pastedImage_2.png

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos