cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN7462 + SAM AV2

mukadder
Contributor III

Dear Members & NXP Support,

We want to integrate SAM AV2 ( in SAM form not chip ) with PN7462 with its native ISO7816 port ( not AUX port ).

Is there any reference or firmware example?

What is the proper operation? X-mode or Non-X mode?

I need also mifare plus HAL for PN7462?

Best Regards.

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

For PN7462 + SAM AV2 reference, we have in AccessDoor EC example. (package from docstore), There is also UM on this example https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/UM10957.pdf.  It is non X mode, so DESFire authentications is performed by SAM module itself (PN is gateway iso7816 <-> ISO14443) .

You may download the following EC package from the docstore, please refer to the attachment for more details.

pastedImage_1.png

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

mukadder
Contributor III

Dear Mr. Kan,

is it also possible to make same scebario with aux interface, i.e using TDA8026 or related IC?

I mean using two different mifare plus cards with different auth. secure elements ( i.e SAM ) by two SAM slot.

Regards.

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Yes, it is possible, there is TDA8026 available on the OM27462 board, with additional 3 SAM slots.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mukadder Ceyhan,

I have the ref project for mifare plus based on the NFC reader library for PN7462, but would you please create a private ticket via the following link? I may send the source code to you thru this channel. Thanks for your patience!

http://nxpcommunity.force.com/community/CommunityContextPage

Have a great day,
Kan

0 Kudos

mukadder
Contributor III

Dear Mr. Kan,

yes created a topic ( ticket ) with Case 00186909.

Regards.

0 Kudos