Original Software for the CLEV6630B

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original Software for the CLEV6630B

daviddevereaux
Contributor I

Hello, I am looking for the original project that ships installed on the NXP CLEV6630B V2.0 Customer evaluation board.  AN11022 Section “3.1 LPC Firmware and Driver”  references that AN11021 has information on how to restore the software that came with the development board however the most up to date version of AN11021 is  Oct. 2012.  Which has no information on how to reload the software on the development board. 

Thanks,

David

0 Kudos
3 Replies

IvanRuiz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dear,

It is not possible to update the firmware since we do not have access to it as in PN7462 evaluation board.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Ivan.

0 Kudos

daviddevereaux
Contributor I

AN11022 says:

3.1 LPC Firmware and Driver
The LPC firmware is installed by default on the CLRC663B and is ready to use. So no LPC firmware installation is required, if the board is only used with the NFC Cockpit.
However, the LPC1769 might be used for software development together with one of the NXP software examples (including the NFC Reader Library). In such case the LPC FW must be re-installed afterwards, if the CLEV663B is supposed to be used together with the NFC Cockpit again. Reason for this is that any software development using the LPCXpresso will erase the default firmware. The use and re-installation of the LPC firmware using the LPCXpresso is described in [5].
In any case the correct PC VCOM driver must be installed, before the NFC Cockpit can be used with the CLEV663B evaluation board. This driver needs to be manually installed, using the “install_vcom.bat” in the subdirectory NFC Cockpit _v xyz \VCOM.
For the first start with the CLEV663B refer to section 4.

I need to know where in [5] does it give you instructions on how to do this?

0 Kudos

IvanRuiz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please refer to the following community thread in order to work with NFC Cokpit:

https://community.nxp.com/message/1011684?commentID=1011684#comment-1011684 

Regards,

Ivan.

0 Kudos