NfcrdlibEx3_NFCForum HardFault_Handler()

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NfcrdlibEx3_NFCForum HardFault_Handler()

Jump to solution
gytiskazlauskas
Contributor II

Hello ,

I have a problem with running Nfcrdlib_NFCForum example. I am using PN7462 board (this kit: https://www.digikey.com/catalog/en/partgroup/pn7360-pn7362-pn7462-nfc-controller-development-kit/602...)

When I start debugging this example I get this:

phFlashBoot_HardFault_Handler() at phFlashBoot_GCC.c:107 0x203160 

Using Step Into and Step Over arrows I was able to come to this place (tasks.c) until I get harfault handler interrupt:

/* Avoid dependency on memset() if it is not required. */
 #if( ( configCHECK_FOR_STACK_OVERFLOW > 1 ) || ( configUSE_TRACE_FACILITY == 1 ) || ( INCLUDE_uxTaskGetStackHighWaterMark == 1 ) )
 {
  /* Fill the stack with a known value to assist debugging. */
  ( void ) memset( pxNewTCB->pxStack, ( int ) tskSTACK_FILL_BYTE, ( size_t ) ulStackDepth * sizeof( StackType_t ) );
 }
 #endif /* ( ( configCHECK_FOR_STACK_OVERFLOW > 1 ) || ( ( configUSE_TRACE_FACILITY == 1 ) || ( INCLUDE_uxTaskGetStackHighWaterMark == 1 ) ) ) */

I am using:

PN7462AU FW & SW Examples Full Version - v05_02_01

MCUXpresso IDE v10.0.2 [Build 411] [2017-07-11]

Best regards,

Gytis

1 Solution
IvanRuiz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

The first time I ran the NfcrdlibEx3_NFCForum project for PN7462, it went into the phFlashBoot_HardFault_Handler(void) when the scheduler started because, as default, SNEP_CLIENT and SNEP_SERVER are defined in NfcrdlibEx3_NFCForum.h

Please go to NfcrdlibEx3_NFCForum.h and only define the SNEP mode as CLIENT or SERVER, but not both.

/* Enable SNEP client PUT operation in this example. */
#define SNEP_CLIENT

/* Enable SNEP server to receive a SNEP PUT message in this example. */
#define SNEP_SERVER

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Ivan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

5 Replies
gytiskazlauskas
Contributor II

Thank you it helped!

IvanRuiz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I am glad I could help you!

Regards,

Ivan.

0 Kudos
IvanRuiz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

The first time I ran the NfcrdlibEx3_NFCForum project for PN7462, it went into the phFlashBoot_HardFault_Handler(void) when the scheduler started because, as default, SNEP_CLIENT and SNEP_SERVER are defined in NfcrdlibEx3_NFCForum.h

Please go to NfcrdlibEx3_NFCForum.h and only define the SNEP mode as CLIENT or SERVER, but not both.

/* Enable SNEP client PUT operation in this example. */
#define SNEP_CLIENT

/* Enable SNEP server to receive a SNEP PUT message in this example. */
#define SNEP_SERVER

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Ivan.

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

michaelneurohr
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

with the latest release of NFC Reader Library version 5.07, both, SNEP Server and SNEP Client can be enabled at the same time. The issue has been resolved.

Regards,

Michael

0 Kudos
IvanRuiz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Thank you very much for the information, Michael, it's very good to know.

Best regards,

Ivan.

0 Kudos