cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NHS3152 Spice model

vk318
Contributor I

Hi,

I am looking for spice model for NHS3152, can you please tell how can I get. thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I am sorry, but a Spice model of the chip is not available. What is the purpose of the simulation? Including the ARM core? Or just the analog blocks? Please kindly clarify.

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

杨海明
Contributor I

Hi Kan,

I am using NHS3152 in my design to measure a current from a sensor(using the I2D peripheral, the sensor gives current in 20nA magnitude or so), it is mentioned in the datasheet "Table 14. Minimun input voltage" that Vi(min) is typically 500mV with no explanation. I wonder where is the Vi(min) from and what will happen if the voltage is below 500mV (improper operation? more error?). 

Best regards,

Yang

0 Kudos

driesmoors
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Yang,

The Vi is not fixed but dependent on the input current. The voltage will rise when the current rises, roughly according to an exponential curve. Vi can thus be anything between 0V and something like 1.1V.

That's the reason why you always have to measure the voltage drop across the external resistor before you can use the I2D output to convert it to a resistance values.

Mind:

• First connect the input pin to the I2D
  • Start a current measurement - only now current is flowing
  • Then connect the input pin to the ADC
  • Start a voltage measurement.

I suppose 500 mV was listed to indicate it would be a non-zero value, and to give you the expectation it can be variable.

Best,
Dries.

0 Kudos

vk318
Contributor I

Hi Kan,

Many thanks for your mail, I am interested in the NFC interface (along

with analog). Ideally I wanted to see some behavioral response based on

our some analog sensor (within the department) and its transfer to a

remote system. Hope it answers your question.

Best wishes,

Varindra

On 2018-08-16 05:57, Kan_Li wrote:

NXP COMMUNITY

RE: NHS3152 SPICE MODEL

reply from Kan_Li in NFC - View the full discussion

0 Kudos