NFC wave shape testing

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFC wave shape testing

salmabay
Contributor II

Hello, could you please advice how I can get  Wavechecker from CETECOM to  test the wave shape of the NFC system, or please recommend any useful tool for testing the wave shape. 

pastedImage_1.png

Thank you very much

Labels (1)
6 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Salma Bay,

You have to order this tool from CETECOM,please refer to http://www.cetecom.com/ for more details.

Hope that helps,

Kan

salmabay
Contributor II

Thank you very much for your answer, could you please advice what is the name of this tool.

Many thanks

Salm

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Salm,

The name of this tool is CETECOM Wavechecker & Waveplayer.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

salmabay
Contributor II

Hi, I searched for this tool with no success! can you please double check the name or add link to this tool?

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I think this tool might not be ordered via internet, you may check with CETECOM directly.

https://www.cetecom.com/en/contact/ 

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

salmabay
Contributor II

many thanks :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos